Digital All-Rounder for fast paced role within Agency
We are looking for a quick thinking, fast-paced, driven individual to join our team and work alongside the Head of Growth to:
- Drive growth for the Australian market
- Drive growth for the South East Asia market
- Drive growth for the United States market
This is an internal role at a leading digital agency, which means you get the culture and benefits of agency life but only need to worry about one "client".
As a digital growth consultancy that practices what we preach, this role isn't for the faint-hearted. You need to love an environment where everything moves fast, changes often, and a fail-fast-fail-forward mentality is at the core. You need to be good, but we'll help make you great.
Someone who perfectly meets all our experience criteria will be extremely rare, but experience is only part of the puzzle. If you only meet some of our requirements but can show that you're a quick learner with the right attitude, and you like the look what we're doing (e.g. our blog) and want to be a part of it, then we'd love to hear from you.
Before reading the requirements description, we want to make one thing clear: if you have experience in some of the below areas and not others, but you are passionate about growth marketing, we’d still like to hear from you!
Lots of what we do can be trained, but passion cannot.
- Work with the Head of Growth to execute the marketing strategy for all 3 regions
- Be able to jump in and manage any part of the Web Profits digital marketing to drive growth… everything from Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Email Marketing, UX, landing pages, website launches, conversion optimisation, sales funnels and launch strategies.
- Assist in content creation, including writing content of your own
- Identify and research topics for others to create content about
- Analyse, report, and improve the performance of marketing campaigns across all channels
- Maintain Web Profits’ social media presence, including responding to enquiries and engaging on posts
- Assist with driving and delivering on our PR strategy, ensuring we are featured in worthy media publications
- Support the Head of Growth in writing submissions for industry and business awards
- Innovate on new ideas, new tactics, new ways of doing things to ensure the Web Profits marketing strategy continues to evolve
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience OR have run digital campaigns for their own venture (entrepreneurs welcome!)
- A solid understanding of UX design and direct response copywriting
- Intermediate level or above on Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
The successful candidate will also have the following:
- An analytical mindset and ability to analyse marketing data
- Be self-motivated, confident and energetic
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
- Pick up and develop new skills quickly
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while managing priorities
- Be a team player
Our office is open plan, with a number of quiet rooms, couches, hot desks and other areas to assist with productivity. We also have a kitchen stocked with bread, fruit, snacks etc.
And on the last Friday of each month we finish up at lunchtime and head out to have some fun – sometimes it's an activity in the park, other times it's a pub lunch, other times we break out the decks in the office and chill out for the afternoon. We do this as a reward for the month that's been, and so that people can catch up with the rest of the team in a more social environment. We’re a very sociable bunch!
This is a great opportunity to learn from a highly skilled digital consulting team while building a solid career in the most exciting industry globally.
*Please note, applications without a cover letter will not be considered.