Awesome Search (SEO) + Content Marketing Consultant opportunity
Are you passionate about SEO and Content Marketing, and the role they play in Growth Marketing?
Do you have experience managing multiple projects, and are looking for a role where you’ll never be bored?
Do you want your next role to be somewhere that promotes personal & professional growth and will always dare you to dream big?
If you answered “Hell yes!” to these questions, please read on…
In the Search + Content Marketing team at Web Profits, you would be working alongside a team of 10 professionals who are all passionate, friendly and engaged marketers. We’re a quirky bunch with lots of personality, and we love sharing our knowledge and passion with new recruits.
We have a wide range of clients who partner with us for their Search and Content Marketing-focused campaigns through consulting and implementation, and both as a stand-alone service and as part of our Fluid Marketing offering. You can read more about Fluid here.
Upon joining Web Profits you’d be given your own portfolio of clients and, where possible, we also like to allocate clients based off interests & previous experience of our team – so if a client of ours takes your fancy, they could be yours …
Regular day to day tasks involved in the role include:
- Setup, execute and maintain SEO campaigns including keyword research, onsite optimisation and link acquisition.
- Manage the content strategy including blog articles and web copy.
- Manage outreach strategies to acquire guest post publication spots and build relationships with publishers.
- Identify opportunities to build brand visibility and backlinks via custom link acquisition strategies.
- Conduct competitive Content Marketing + SEO Audits for clients
- Prepare and analyse SEO reports using data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console, and review them with clients.
- Innovate and research new opportunities and strategies that can be leveraged for your portfolio of clients.
- Be the principal point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building relationships with them and becoming entrenched in their business so we grow with them.
- Educate clients on our strategies and tactics.
- Keep abreast of changes and identify opportunities within the digital marketing industry for the benefit of both Web Profits and their clients.
- Continuously learn from an incredible team of successful marketers, entrepreneurs, leaders & mentors.
- Experience in – or a passion to learn – Search Engine Optimisation and Content Marketing.
- The ability to manage your own client portfolio, and prioritise tasks and outputs in a way to keep yourself motivated.
- A social, outgoing personality that's comfortable working in an environment that requires confidence, collaboration, innovation, and always looking for a more efficient process!
- Modesty, and an openness to being proven wrong.
- The ability to take on responsibilities and to work autonomously as required.
- Freedom to run with your own ideas, and help to grow and innovate on the Search + Content Marketing service offering.
- Hands on collaboration with our company, in wider creative brainstorming sessions.
- A fun, collaborative working environment that promotes and inspires creative problem solving + thinking.
- A kitchen which is always stocked full of communal items, as well as hosting a coffee machine, blender and toastie maker.
- Your own MacBook Pro and dual-screen working space, as well as standing desk option.
- Annual offsite company conference* – previous locations have included Hunter Valley, Glamping in Glenworth Valley, Queenstown NZ, Gold Coast + Cairns (*must pass probation to attend).
- Monthly team gatherings – previous activities have included crazy golf, escape rooms, segways, bowling, lawn bowls + lots more!
- Guest appearances from our friendly Web Profit's doggo's, including Brock, Wolfy & Wally 🐶
- See what it’s like working with us via our It’s About The Team video.
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered. Share your passion for Search + Content Marketing with us and Apply Now!