Awesome Search (SEO) + Content Marketing Consultant opportunity
Web Profits, Australia’s only digital growth consultancy. Established in 2006 we’ve evolved from a digital marketing agency driven by the ever changing digital landscape and the growth of artificial intelligence. We seek to partner with our clients to help them think strategically and offer a range of marketing and consulting services, all with a view to creating Digital Dividends.
We work hard and play hard and insist on hiring only the finest talent in Australia. We are currently looking for a Search + Content Marketing Consultant to join the Sydney team and work on a variety of accounts across Australia, SEA and the US.
You will put to good use your analytical skills in reviewing both new and established Content Marketing and SEO campaigns, identifying opportunities and threats to each campaign, and making as well as acting on recommendations.
- Setup, execute and maintain SEO campaigns including keyword research, onsite optimisation and link acquisition
- Manage the content strategy including blog articles and web copy
- Manage outreach strategies to acquire guest post publication spots and build relationships with publishers
- Identify opportunities to build brand visibility and links via custom acquisition strategies
- Conduct competitive Content Marketing + SEO Audits for clients
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for onsite corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation
- Finalise and analyse SEO reports using data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console, and review them with clients
- Innovate and research new opportunities and strategies that can be leveraged for your portfolio of clients
- Ad hoc administrative and project tasks
The successful candidate should have 12+ months of experience running SEO and Content Marketing campaigns.
Web Profits places great value on team culture. We look after our team, and are always looking for ways to grow, learn and thrive together. We run regular trainings that are peer led and embrace a workplace that invites collaboration.
The team hangs out regularly, there are always beers in the fridge, plus we do a monthly team event/outing like beach bbqs, lawn bowls or a bit more active like dodgeball!
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered. Share your passion for Search + Content Marketing with us!